Information That We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on woodlandlodgeretreat.co.uk for the purpose of responding to your enquiry. This may include your full name, email address and telephone number.
• Information that you provide by filling in forms in relation to booking Woodland Lodge or hosting an event at Woodland Lodge for the purpose of responding to your enquiry and meeting your requirements. This may include your full name, email address, home address and telephone number.
• If you contact us by any means including email to firstname.lastname@example.org, the Woodland Lodge Facebook Page, and contact forms on woodlandlodgeretreat.co.uk, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• If you give your explicit consent to be contacted in relation to news, products, services and events at Woodland Lodge, including signing up to our mailing list via woodlandlodgeretreat.co.uk, we may collect and process your full name, email address and telephone number.
• If you book onto an event at Woodland Lodge, we may collect and process your full name, email address and contact telephone number plus any other personal data relevant to the event you have booked on to, for example, your dietary requirements.
• If you send us photos or images to our email address or Facebook Page, we may keep these on record.
Storage Of Your Personal Data
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. W we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site, therefore, transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, your data is processed securely by Woodland Lodge.
How We Use Your Information
We may use information held about you:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Woodland Lodge.
• To update you on news, products and services & upcoming events at Woodland Lodge, if you have given your explicit consent for us to do so.
• To notify you about any relevant changes to Woodland Lodge products and services.
• We may share information about you to the 3rd party company holding an event you have booked on to. For example, if you book onto a workshop or an event which is held at Woodland Lodge and is delivered by another business or individual, we may share your details with that business and individual only for the purpose of that workshop. You will be notified in all instances when this may occur before you submit any personal details to us. Your explicit consent will be requested prior to any information sharing such as this.
• To deliver website and digital advertisements to you and to measure the effects of this advertising.
How We Collect Your Information
We may collect information about you in the following ways:
• When you complete a contact form on woodlandlodgeretreat.co.uk.
• When you send an email to email@example.com.
• When you call our office we may make a note of the personal information you provide to us.
• Through 3rd parties such as analytics and advertising providers including Google and Facebook, both of which are based outside of the EU.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may also share your personal data with certain service providers we use to support our business. These may include:
- Our IT systems and administration provider
• Our marketing provider
We never sell your information.
Your Right To Be Forgotten
If you wish for your personal data to be deleted from our records and for you not to be contacted again, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacting Woodland Lodge
Data entry forms: where you have sent information to us on an enquiry form, or registration form.
Customer accounts: where you create and/or log into an account.
Shopping carts: where you add items to a shopping cart.
PHPSESSID Essential to maintain a session throughout your visit to the site. It is set by the web server purely for session management, and expires when you close your browser.
We may also have cookies generated by Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics, which allows us to measure the user experience of our site and helps us to identify problem areas. Whilst these cookies are useful to help us understand how our site is used, they are not essential, you may opt out of these cookies at the bottom of this page:
_utma This cookie is set by Google Analytics and records time-related information and number of visits to the site. This cookie expires after two years.
_utmb This cookie is also set by Google Analytics and records approximately how long you spend on the site. However this cookie expires after one hour.
_utmc Again, another Google Analytics cookie also recording how long you spend on the site. The cookie expires when you close your browser.
_utmz One more Google Analytics cookie which records the referring site (where you came from if following a link into this site). This cookie expires after six months.